Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme
Making India a cashless country! Thats what this Lucky Grahak Yojana scheme talks about. This big scheme is initiated by NITI Aayog with an objective of generating interest in people in making a cashless transactions. This is launched by union government.
So those who are making cashless payments will be rewarded for the same.Thousands of people is going to get rewards through this scheme in india. Here on monthly, weekly or daily basis the winners will be selected randomly with help of transaction ID and prizes will be assigned to them.
This Lucky Grahak Yojana is a big scheme launched by government and prizes will be paid in cash. So the consumers will have to make payment in a digital mode to win the prize. Now let us discuss about the amount of lottery prizes to be given under this Lucky Grahak Yojana by the government.
Prizes Under Lucky Grahak Yojana
- Rs 1000 each every day and rs 1 lakh per week to those consumers making digital Payments.
- From 25 December, 2016 15000 winners will get cashback of rs 1000 till 14 April, 2017.
- There will be weekly awards of rs 1 lakh, 10,000, 5000 for 7000 people.
- 3 Mega Prizes will be announced on the last day of the scheme as 1st prize of rs 1 crore, 2nd of rs 50 Lakh and 3rd of rs 25 lakh.
Hope now you must be cleared about the prizes which is to be given under Lucky Grahak Yojana. Those people who making digital payments using Unified Payment Interface(UPI), Aadhar Enabled Payment System(AEPS), USSD *99#Banking other such digital wallets like Freecharge, Paytm, pockets, Mobiwik etc becomes eligible for winning the prizes. Well the digital payments done from 8th November 2016 to 13 Aprill 2017 would be eligible to win the lucky prizes.
Well what a great initiative, isn’t it? As this scheme was truly implemented for those innocent people who had suffered due to demonetization and to make an absolute corrupt free India! Well this Lucky Grahak Yojana scheme was implemented with some conditions and these are discussed as under.
Condition of Lucky Grahak Yojana
- Person who have done digital transaction for personal consumption and not for the purpose of business becomes eligible to claim the prize
- This scheme will consider the transactions done between consumers and merchants and government agencies and all AEPS are eligible to claim the prizes.
Well what a skillful drive is taken by the government to eradicate corruption! So participate yourself in such an amazing scheme of government and try your luck to win the cash prizes. Hope the above information given on Lucky Grahak Yojana helped you out to know about the lottery scheme and the amount of prizes to be given with conditions to be fulfilled.
So stay connected with us to know the various schemes of government. Also we shared many states lottery result like Nagaland lottery today result, Punjab lottery result, Mizoram state lottery result and many more. If you have any questions do share your feedback we will get back to you as soon as possible.